This information is sometimes shared with the University of Cambridge, and in other cases, third parties. Below is more detail about the cookies we use, what they record and who the information is shared with. You are of course free to disable cookies.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
How to disable cookies
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of this website as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites. Below are links to sources of guidance on how to do this in popular browsers.
You may also find the Digital Advertising Alliance’s tool for opting out of the collection of information for ad targeting useful.